You can configure WebCFG by editing webcfg.xml. The directory containing webcfg.xml will determine in the following order:
- Use the java systemproperty called de.dtnet.webcfg.configdir.
To change this, edit INSTALLATIONDIR/conf/wrapper.conf and uncomment this line:
- else look for webcfg.xml in directory $HOME/webcfg (java's user.home !)
- else look for webcfg.xml in the /some/where/WebCFG-bundle/conf directory. (the default way if a bundle is installed),
- else look for webcfg.xml in the WEB-CONTEXT/example directory (in this bundle, you will find it in WebCFG-bundle/tomcat/webapps/WebCFG/example),
- else set the webcfg.xml directory to $HOME/webcfg (java's user.home !)
After setup has finished, use your browser and connect to http://localhost:8080/webcfg click on the license-link on the top and enter your eval- or full license.